Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Web
article thumbnail

B2B Blog Metrics: 4 Effective Categories to Measure Success

Sword and the Script

Businesses that engage corporate blogging with professionalism and process can boost visibility, grow a community, and ultimately, have a meaningful influence on sales. For example, I once worked for a company that found visitors that engaged the blog were 50% more likely to make a purchase. 1) Measures of Visibility.

B2B 67
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Blogging

Waxing UnLyrical

Blogging is a great way to start conversations, share ideas, and build your online community. Whether through guest posts or original content on your own site, blogging can help your brand gain traction (I mean, just look at me!). So this week, the roundup features seven posts from around the web that focus on blogging.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

It’s easy to believe there are a million marketing blogs but that’s just not true. If you blog about marketing – especially with any semblance of frequency – you are in fact among a fair small group. There are more blogs focused on personal development than any other topic, according to the survey.

Survey 60
article thumbnail

7 creative ways to promote your company’s corporate volunteer efforts

Communications Conversations

When it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media, isn’t this what we normally see from brands? Driving traffic to the web site. Posts like these are all too common when it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media for big brands. I blogged about it earlier this year. Good story. Great, model employee.

article thumbnail

How Long Should a Blog Post Be? [A Data-Driven Answer for B2B]

Sword and the Script

If you’re looking for a short and easy answer to blogging questions, here you go: How long should a blog post be? How long should it take to write a blog post? How often should I publish blog posts? In corporate blogging and more broadly, in B2B content marketing , it’s not so simple.

B2B 60
article thumbnail

Is it Shortsighted Not to Host Your Own Blog?

Waxing UnLyrical

Alison Kenney asked this question yesterday in a Facebook group I belong to: “When it comes to your own website, do you think a blog is a must?” ” You’re reading this blog on a business website, so you already know what my answer is. Why do people ask whether or not you should host your own blog?

article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

As I chatted with Staff Sergeant, and head of this customer service unit, Chris Boddy of the Toronto Police Service, I was interested in understanding what customer service means to their Police Agency and how it differs – or doesn’t – from a corporate organization. Check out their website and blog.