article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. Research shows that consumers want the brands and companies they do business with to be fair employers, good corporate citizens, and responsible stewards of the environment. But in 2022, employee engagement will be the new recruitment.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I also supervise our excellent social media editor, Terry Kosdrosky.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Sophie Smith Agencies can claim a proportion of research and development investment costs against their Corporation Tax. Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. It is an incentive aimed at promoting innovation.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. The truth is, to grow a Facebook community you must bring people from outside Facebook into your Page. How To Grow Your Facebook Community is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical. Twitter Google+ LinkedIn How To Grow Your Facebook Community.

article thumbnail

7 creative ways to promote your company’s corporate volunteer efforts

Communications Conversations

When it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media, isn’t this what we normally see from brands? Driving traffic to the web site. Posts like these are all too common when it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media for big brands. Good story. Great, model employee. All good things. More volunteers?

article thumbnail

For comms pros, Silicon Valley Bank is a reminder that trust is currency

Sword and the Script

The banking community has some unique dynamics… Scar tissue. We live in a world with plenty of corporate fakes: fake press releases , fake web traffic and even fake job postings. And while reasonable people can disagree about the cause, there’s no debating the effect: Depositors lost faith. They lost confidence.

Banking 81
article thumbnail

Web3: Time To Practice Smart “Reputation Hygiene”

Reputation Us

Web3 will combine the open infrastructure of Web1 (static websites of 1998-2005) with the public participation of Web2 (interactive, social web with user-generated content). It is described as the “new web,” characterized by decentralization and blockchain technology. Maintaining Good Reputation Hygiene .