Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove International Remove Technology
article thumbnail

The Most Interesting PR Tech Announcements in 2019 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

In each one, I aim to explain in jargon-free language, what is new with the vendors making technology that helps PR pros to do their jobs. 1) The most interesting PR tech announcements from 2019. My main motive for buying the shares was to track the company, for this column and out of personal interest in the PR technology space.

Data 87
article thumbnail

Meltwater acquired as private equity tightens grip on PR software market [PR tech sum no. 47]

Sword and the Script

The largest PR and comms tech companies, along with many startups, are now controlled by PE firms; is this good for the PR community? This adds to a growing collection of private equity firms (PE) that have taken an ownership stake in software companies that provide tools to PR and communications professionals. Muck Rack named Inc.

Software 165
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

It sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to CDR and provides a framework to support leaders with planning and communication. There is an explicit expectation when individuals share their personal data with an organisation that it will be handled securely.

Corporate 141
article thumbnail

Exploring the modern corporate communication function

Stephen Waddington

The Institute for Public Relations and PR NEWS have published a study of corporate communication teams and their contribution to organisations. The Evolving Communication Function reports that the strength of internal relationships and reporting lines are the greatest indicator of the performance of a corporate communication team.

Corporate 135
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

“You’ll leave with best practices and relevant case studies from real-world marketers thriving at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management.”. Programmed by Scott Brinker (you probably know him from his blog ChiefMartec.com ), the MarTech Conference takes a graduate-level look at marketing, technology and management topics.

article thumbnail

Why You Should Consider Applying for the PRSA Board of Directors

PRSay

At our International Conference that year, the Committee met with the PRSA Board of Directors for lunch. While I was on the Board, we established a Technology Committee and voted to create an innovation fund that would allow us to invest in future technology and better serve our members for many years to come.

Education 122
article thumbnail

Letter from BETT

Stephen Waddington

Community teaching and newsjacking tools, Edelman on trust, putting the paid in PESO, a how-to book for 2019, Amazon data driven brands, Instagram marketing offline, and more. Community based learning and the application of technology in learning were strong themes. Read my analysis for the #FuturePRoofed community. ??