Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Media Relations Remove Writing
article thumbnail

2015 World PR Report: Concerns Around Media Relations And Measurement

Mindful Marketing

Last week PR Newser wrote an interesting article on the value of media relations. Patrick Coffee had insightful commentary on the Holmes Report’s 2015 World PR Report , where he “respectfully disagreed” with the report’s claim that “media relations skills are not seen as particularly relevant.”. By Seedepth.

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. and Overtone, modernising activities such as transcription, media monitoring, and coverage analysis.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

Are we still over-relying on media relations?

Communications Conversations

Something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately: Are we over-relying on media relations in PR? I’m talking about the broader scope of PR here–media relations, content marketing, social media marketing, community relations, etc. I keep wincing after every sentence I write.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Retired Vice President of Content & Public Relations at DKY, Holly Donato

Communications Conversations

I liked agency life because you could specialize in media relations and have the company of other professionals in marketing and PR. But I also liked being more of a communication generalist inside organizations, managing everything from events to publications—even sales collateral. What brought you back to DKY?

Publicity 174
article thumbnail

Bob Gritzinger, Editor-in-Chief, Media Sites at WardsAuto & Principal Analyst—Advanced Propulsion at Wards Intelligence

Bianchi Biz Blog

I manage the day-to-day operations of WardAuto.com, writing and editing articles for the publication that traces its roots to 1924 as a source of automotive industry news, data and insight. I’ve been a Wards since 2015. What story or stories are you most proud of? And somewhere back in time, I was an elected school board member.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

I believe when people write predictions, they aren’t just saying what they think will happen but revealing a reflection of sorts. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2015: 6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

The Implications of the Growth of Social News

Cision

This is a guest post by Jeremy Bamidele , a brand strategist, publicist and adjunct professor at Rancho Santiago Community College District. Jeremy is also a nationally syndicated journalist and writes for Huffington Post. Want more insight on the top media trends and events?