Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Discussing the Divide Between Police and Their Communities, on The Police Podcast

Melissa Agnes

There is currently a huge divide between police officers / agencies and the communities they serve. A divide that unfortunately grew in 2014 and that I hope to see begin to bridge itself in 2015. The industry needs an emergence of leadership that is seriously lacking right now. Tune in to my interview on The Police Podcast.

Community 100
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

And then, starting around 2015, compliance leaders that were at those compliance and anti-bribery forums started asking me to share my story with their compliance, commercial and leadership in-house teams, so I started going to corporations to present. And my passport, along with other civil rights (voting, jury duty, etc.)

article thumbnail

PR Agencies Need To Be More Diverse And Inclusive. Here’s How To Start

Remote PR Jobs

The Holmes Report published in 2015 found that while women make up 70% of those employed in the U.S. To understand what else the PR industry is doing in response to the intensifying spotlight on diversity and inclusion, I interviewed 18 CEOs who lead firms in the top 100 Global PR agencies. African American, 2.6%

Agency 100
article thumbnail

Before You Launch Your #Podcast, Consider these Five Tips

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the dramatic increase in podcast listening hours in the US, and the rise of mobile usage, marketing professionals are exploring the world of podcasting; how to launch a show and the strategies to attract and build a large community of engaged listeners. In 2015, Americans listened to approximately 21.1 Tip #1 : Know your purpose.

Energy 190
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Nathan Bomey, Business Reporter at USA TODAY

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve been a business reporter at USA TODAY since 2015, based in the Washington, D.C. My journalism career actually started in high school in Saline, Michigan, when I joined the school paper and concurrently began working for the community weekly. Before that, I was a reporter for the Detroit Free Press.

Report 84
article thumbnail

How Will #PR & Marketing Pros Approach #Content in 2016? A Q&A With Lisa Davis, Marketwired

Deirdre Breakenridge

In November 2015, Marketwired, a news distribution and social communications company, created a survey, “Are You A #ContentMachine?” to find out exactly how PR and marketing professionals felt about their content efforts in 2015, and to also see how they plan to approach content marketing in 2016.

Survey 90
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

The PR 2020 project was based on interviews with PR practitioners throughout the UK and the outlook for the forthcoming decade. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers.