article thumbnail

PR Strategies to Destigmatize Mental Health and Wellness

5W PR

These campaigns can be shared through social media, press releases, webinars, and workshops. By working together, PR professionals and mental health organizations can amplify messages and resources, reaching a larger audience and fostering a sense of community. PR strategies should encourage open dialogues, both in-person and online.

article thumbnail

Creative Ideas to Generate Leads for Your B2B Business

5W PR

Interactive webinars and workshops Host interactive webinars or virtual workshops that address industry challenges or provide valuable insights. Engaging with the audience in real-time fosters a sense of community and positions a brand as an authority in the field. Invite experts, thought leaders, and influencers for interviews.

B2B 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social Media Workshop in Princeton, NJ. I’ve been speaking with Millennials for the last six months, conducting one-on-one interviews as a part of my FEEL First before you communicate , Millennial passion project. Do an interview, on a media outlet that’s informative or interesting, such as Bloomberg and CNBC.

article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

When we think about robotics, how do we give people in their own communities the choice to figure out what the values are of their robotic systems, what it should do, what it should not do? What decisions should we be making for the betterment of our local communities, but globally overall? We can give people agency.

article thumbnail

Survey: Most B2B Marketing Writers Aren’t in Direct Contact with Customers

Sword and the Script

less-than half (48%) participate in online communities with their audience. They don’t want to spend a chip furnishing customer interviews for marketing content because they’d rather save those chips to close a deal. A few years back I was at a workshop at a conference for legal technology. Really dive into industry surveys.

Survey 117
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Fem-vertising Interview with Marketing-to-Women Expert Dori Molitor

MaccaPR

This page still offers activity guides, workshops and talking points to help youth leaders, teachers and mothers guide young women through self-esteem issues. Build a Community — Women are hard-wired to want to be part of a community; we’re more about the “we” than we are the “I." Interviews Brand Strategy'