article thumbnail

What is Technology PR?

5W PR

Technology Public Relations (Tech PR) involves managing and enhancing the public image of technology-related companies and products. It encompasses strategic communication to build and maintain positive relationships with the media, stakeholders, and the general public. How does Tech PR Work?

article thumbnail

Five Activities to Grow your Twitter Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

My course, Social Media and Public Relations, kicked off last week with the students building and branding their Twitter profiles and actively engaging in our classroom community (#UMASSPRSM). You have to build your community through transparency, meaningful conversations and relationships that blossom organically.

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on Feb. 16th for a Discussion on #Creative #Content to Excite Your Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content marketing has become an important part of your communication program, and your storytelling requires a strategic and creative approach. ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative Content to Excite your Community. Raising levels of engagement with interactive content in different communities.

Community 150
article thumbnail

How IROs Leverage Digital Technology

Marketwired

In the process of preparing for the event we discovered a few ways that the IR community is using digital technology to more effectively reach and engage investors, shareholders, analysts and target media. Salesforce uses infographics to highlight important points in its earnings reports. Playing to a visual world.

article thumbnail

Communicating Corporate Strategy & Vision to Investors

Presspage

It provides a one-stop shop for all relevant materials, including press releases, reports, and infographics, ensuring that information is easily accessible for journalists, analysts, and investors alike. Clear, transparent communication is key to building trust and establishing a meaningful connection with your investor community.

article thumbnail

Navigating the Media Landscape: A B2B Tech PR Blueprint

5W PR

Infographics These data visualizations can simplify complex information and present key takeaways in a clear and concise fashion. B2B communities The B2B tech world isn’t a one-man show anymore. Online communities are thriving, fostering collaboration and the exchange of knowledge. They crave a variety of engaging formats.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

Waxing UnLyrical

” It occurred to me that some people treat infographics like my three-year old treats “Starships.” One recent infographic illustrated this point quite well. Consider this infographic that I created. How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples? Just don’t try to apply them to your oranges.).