article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

As parts of the country continue to emerge from the coronavirus shutdown, business owners are rethinking their workspaces to help their employees feel safe and productive. Twitter and Square, for example, have both announced that their employees can continue to work remotely. But not everyone has those options. Wear cloth face covers.

Employee 187
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

More PR Software Companies Join the Race to Add Generative AI to their Products [PR Tech Sum No. 43]

Sword and the Script

PR software providers Notified (Globe Newswire), Propel, Muck Rack, Presspage and PRophet add generative AI to their platforms, joining Agility and Burrelles PR pros should keep an open mind about AI and how it can help them do their job. And that’s why I think PR needs to start experimenting with this stuff sooner rather than later.

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 98
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

BuzzSumo edges into PR with journalist database for SMBs; Poppulo adds generative AI for internal comms; why don’t PR software vendors follow basic PR standard practices? According to the release the software uses employee behavioral data to “identify content themes and gain insights into audience engagement.”

Analysis 142
article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. HubSpot provides more than just marketing, sales, and service software, they also provide a network of other marketers looking to grow their businesses. What would you find valuable in a community? Talk to Your Customers.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. HubSpot provides more than just marketing, sales, and service software, they also provide a network of other marketers looking to grow their businesses. What would you find valuable in a community? Talk to Your Customers.