Remove Books Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Best practices for marketing podcasts

5W PR

Using written content is a great SEO practice for podcasts. For instance, a publishing house can use a solo show to review a book. An interview format is effective when listeners want to listen to other people’s stories. Collaboration is a great way to reach new communities and potential listeners. Use written content.

article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

How to Leverage Topic Pillars to Build a Targeted Content Framework

Contently - Strategy

SEO Value: They often have SEO value, meaning they are topics that people are searching for. For instance, if you have a topic pillar on digital marketing, cluster content could cover SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and other related topics. Unleash the potential of topic pillars with Contently.

How To 52
article thumbnail

Is Good Health the Key to Success in Life and Business?

wiredPRworks

Let’s find out in the latest episode of Growing Social Now as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews her friend, and wellness expert, Shawna Coronado. Tune in for a spicy interview that will perk up your wellness – and your business – with tips and strategies from a master marketer! About Barbara Rozgonyi.

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

Have you always aspired to write a book? 5 Life and Work Sometimes Get in the Way #6 A Stem Forms #7 The Research Phase #8 Attending Writing School #9 Final Preparations #10 What First-Drafting a Book in 46 Days Looks Like #11 Tips on First-Drafting a Book by a First-Time (Self-Publishing) Author Next Steps Conclusion Codicil.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Michael White Lansons

Norton's Notes

I have been interviewing PR practitioners from all over the world as part of my interview series called 20:20 Vision. The concept of these interviews is that I ask each practitioner 20 questions about themselves and they give us a brief glimpse into their working lives and what makes them tick.