Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out the Q&A interview with Deirdre below! I also enjoy how the tables have turned.

Radio 238
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the people of Finland, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. In this week’s blog, our Public Relations Global Network partner, Taru Tujunen from Ellun Kanat , writes about the business environment in Finland. For the original blog, please visit here.

Radio 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Launching Women Worldwide Podcast With Host, Deirdre Breakenridge

Deirdre Breakenridge

On October 6, 2014, I shared the launch of #50shows with my blog community. I’ve been working Jim Nico and Dr. Jane Karwoski of the Social Network Station to create awareness around a movement, giving women a voice and a platform via 50 Internet radio shows. You can check out the show page here.

Radio 406
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out the Q&A interview with Deirdre below! I also enjoy how the tables have turned.

Radio 100
article thumbnail

Pitching Radio in the Age of Instagram: A Q&A with WCCO's Roshini Rajkumar

MaccaPR

If you’re a Minnesota public relations professional seeking to boost the presence of your company’s lead executive, is there a more coveted spot on Twin Cities radio than News & Views with Roshini Rajkumar on WCCO Radio? In this age of blogs, podcasts, Instagram and YouTube, are radio talk shows still relevant?

Radio 89
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

In November of 2018, the Hootsuite Blog stated that over 200 million people participated in Facebook Groups and there were about 150 million people who took advantage of Facebook Stories. They’re listening to the radio and tuning into podcasts. Can you imagine? But, what does this take? FEEL First Workshop in New York City.