article thumbnail

The Enduring Significance of Broadcast Media: Why TV and Radio Remain Essential for PR Professionals

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In today’s digital age, where streaming platforms and online media dominate the landscape, it’s essential not to overlook traditional broadcast media’s enduring relevance and significance, such as television and radio. The numbers for radio are impressive!

Radio 74
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out the Q&A interview with Deirdre below! I also enjoy how the tables have turned.

Radio 238
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Launching Women Worldwide Podcast With Host, Deirdre Breakenridge

Deirdre Breakenridge

On October 6, 2014, I shared the launch of #50shows with my blog community. I’ve been working Jim Nico and Dr. Jane Karwoski of the Social Network Station to create awareness around a movement, giving women a voice and a platform via 50 Internet radio shows. You can check out the show page here.

Radio 406
article thumbnail

Q&A with Deirdre Breakenridge about her New Radio Show, Women Worldwide

Melissa Agnes

My friend and colleague, Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications , has launched an amazing initiative in collaboration with The Social Network Station , a radio show broadcasted out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out the Q&A interview with Deirdre below! I also enjoy how the tables have turned.

Radio 100
article thumbnail

Pitching Radio in the Age of Instagram: A Q&A with WCCO's Roshini Rajkumar

MaccaPR

If you’re a Minnesota public relations professional seeking to boost the presence of your company’s lead executive, is there a more coveted spot on Twin Cities radio than News & Views with Roshini Rajkumar on WCCO Radio? In this age of blogs, podcasts, Instagram and YouTube, are radio talk shows still relevant?

Radio 89
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

They’re listening to the radio and tuning into podcasts. I’ve been speaking with Millennials for the last six months, conducting one-on-one interviews as a part of my FEEL First before you communicate , Millennial passion project. The social media numbers continue to grow. But, what does this take?

article thumbnail

Even the Queen Uses Embargoes: 4 Tips for Following Her Royal Inspiration

PRSay

While an embargo is a must-have tool that is often used by the medical and research community to release published studies and new discoveries, adding one won’t make a substandard story newsworthy. Just ask Reed Pence, host and producer of the award-winning national radio magazine Radio Health Journal. “An

Radio 197