Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Energy Remove Technology
article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

One of the dangers of last year was that people started to lose their faith in technology. Ordinary voters would start to dislike this path of what is quite a helpful technology, and technology is what provides prosperity. All of us have been playing with Midjourney and ChatGPT and a lot of really cool technologies.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

In this week’s blog, our Public Relations Global Network partner, Taru Tujunen from Ellun Kanat , writes about the business environment in Finland. The blog covers Finland’s history of innovation and current investment opportunities, particularly in sectors like bio & circular economy and sustainable technology.

Radio 64
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Looking for a Brighter Future? Solarpunk is the Answer

Doctor Spin

Solarpunk in Marketing and PR Decentralised and Community-Based Solarpunk Aesthetic Solarpunk Architecture Solarpunk in Culture An Unclear Political Alignment A Smart Minority: The Sustainable Future What is Solarpunk? Community-living in harmony with nature (Midjourney V4). Sustainable living in the wetlands (Midjourney V4).

article thumbnail

A comprehensive list of 57 corporate blogs in Minnesota

Communications Conversations

And my angle–corporate blogs. You see, whenever I see any kind of list post involving corporate blogs, the same corporate blogs keep popping up: Coke, Whole Foods and GE come to mind. But, you RARELY see a Minnesota-based corporate blog on these lists. Science & Technology/Manufacturing. Use it as a muse.

article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route. During the summer, I had the opportunity to work as a public relations intern in the clean energy space.

Agency 90
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat August Anniversary Discussion: Celebrating Six Years of PR Learning & Career Readiness

Deirdre Breakenridge

Our community continues to grow and we want to celebrate the dedicated students, professionals and educators who have supported PR learning these past six years. Second, the new semester gets underway with a renewed energy and excitement for all of us. A follow up blog post by PR 2.0 Is PR Right for me?” … Read more.

Energy 150
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat August Anniversary Discussion: Celebrating Six Years of PR Learning & Career Readiness

Deirdre Breakenridge

Our community continues to grow and we want to celebrate the dedicated students, professionals and educators who have supported PR learning these past six years. Second, the new semester gets underway with a renewed energy and excitement for all of us. A follow up blog post by PR 2.0 Is PR Right for me?” … Read more.

Energy 150