Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Financial analysts say marketing is an investment, not a cost

Sword and the Script

Financial analysts say brand strength is a top factor According to the report, “Strength of brand/marketing” is the factor most frequently cited by analysts (at 79%) when asked how they appraise and analyze the companies they cover. This is cited ahead of leadership quality (76%) and technological innovation (72%).”

Financial 148
article thumbnail

Change Agent Spotlight: Content Marketing Institute Leader Gives Inside Look at Model Inbound Approach

PR 20/20

In this spotlight, we’ve featured Cathy McPhillips ( @cmcphillips ), Vice President of Marketing at Content Marketing Institute ( @CMIContent ). This includes all PR, video, audience development, and social and community management that my team handles. Q: How would you describe your inbound approach with CMI?

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Your B2B Content Marketing Program Fails to Deliver that You Probably Haven’t Heard Before

Sword and the Script

There’s are several industry organizations that field annual surveys about content marketing and they are gearing up. Last year, the data overwhelmingly found every business says they are doing content marketing. This year, I predict satisfaction with content marketing will slide and many won’t understand why.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. It’s good news for contextual advertising companies, who have already started reaping the benefits of marketing’s ‘identity crisis.’ The trend is moving in this direction.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Get a Big Picture of the PR Landscape with these Notes from 10 Industry Surveys

Sword and the Script

Some of the studies are surveys I’ve helped field, like the annual JOTW survey , however, most are by contributors or organizations from around the community. Over the past 12 months or so, I’ve easily reviewed and written about more than 20 such PR surveys from the PR sector (there many more about marketing).

Survey 96
article thumbnail

How PR Can Elevate Your Video Marketing Campaigns

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Modern PR heavily involves using social media, collaborating with influencers, showcasing thought leadership, managing blogs, and organizing community events. Then, how can PR aid your video marketing campaigns to create top-of-mind awareness? Related read: Why Combining Content Marketing and PR is a Smart Move #8.

Video 110
article thumbnail

Content Curation’s Last stand?

Flack's Revenge

Content curation had been championed as a way to up the pace of content marketing by riding OPC (other people’s content), and to boost thought leadership, by commenting on others’ thoughts when you didn’t have an original idea. It’s not that I’m out of touch. These are different times.