Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Finding the Time in 2015 to Achieve All of Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

So, before starting off in 2015 with a new or expanded list of resolutions, it thought it would be a good idea to get this “time” factor in check. Of course, if you’re a community manager then it’s your job is to be on social media more often to help your customers and to engage people in conversations. Podcasts PR 2.0

article thumbnail

10 memorable moments from our first year (2015)

The Resolution Blog

We explored automation, discussed measurement and looked into the future. In May, we joined the #PRStack community. In December, we made a huge update to our app where we integrated ad-blocker technology to the image grabber so our customers could say goodbye to pop-ups and cookie messages. Get involved here.

eBook 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. Technology (think: wearables) will outpace our ability to understand the ethical implications of adopting them. How do we measure results?

Trends 135
article thumbnail

What’s PR En Route to in 2015? PRTech

Waxing UnLyrical

… and I love how technology is allowing us to practice in more dynamic and interactive ways than ever before. I’ve been getting to know my friends at AirPR this past year, and I love how they describe themselves: a technology platform to increase PR performance. What’s PR En Route to in 2015? promises to do.

article thumbnail

Why innovation in PR tech is so slow

Stephen Waddington

Along the way content, distribution, analytics, and measurement tools have been acquired and bolted on. Cision has spent more than $1bn on the acquisitions of Visible Technologies (2014), Vocus (2014), Gorkana (2016), PRNewswire (2015), Prime Research (2017), Falcon.io (2019) and Trendkite (2019).

Tools 135
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. Writing a book about a fast-moving area of technology has challenges.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

SEO vendor that dabbles in PR technology buys an audience and adds an influencer to their team. Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. Second, these weren’t just emails lists from downloaded content – but communities of engaged readers. Case in point? In 2010, Vocus acquired the Help a Reporter.

SEO 139