Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Strategy
article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

The other day I had a conversation with someone who made a statement about the healthcare industry not needing to be on social media because no one cares about the nurses’ birthdays and little useless memes (I’m SOOO paraphrasing here!). What’s the point of social media for healthcare?

article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

Aggressively adapting to this future is going to be a requirement for these professionals to maintain their responsibility for reputation strategy – and their professional relevance. . These folks are fully tuned into the emerging interplay between media and social media. Reputation Meets “Clash and Turmoil”.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Who is Generation Alpha and How Can We Market to Them?

5W PR

Generation Alpha, born between 2010 and 2025, is the first generation to fully embrace the 21st century from birth. Parent-child engagement Recognizing the influence of Millennial parents, brands can develop Generation Alpha marketing strategies that encourage parent-child engagement.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. A: We encourage everyone to share their work on social media.

Community 120
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

The extra mile PR strategy is simple yet powerful. Going the extra mile can be a long-term PR strategy if you can figure out how to do things that don’t scale. link] Graham highlights the necessity of recruiting users manually in the early stages, as waiting for users to come is not a viable strategy. Ritz-Carlton.

article thumbnail

Global Social Media for Local Social Good

wiredPRworks

How does social media change the world - in good ways? Looking back to 2010, one of the most inspiring events I've ever been a part of was a collection of social media for social good experiences from around the world. Global Social Media for Local Social Good. Social Media Club Chicago.

Local 40
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.