Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Strategy
article thumbnail

Why the ‘Stealing Thunder Theory’ of Crisis Comms Requires Focus and Intent

PRSay

For more articles on crisis management, please check out the May 2024 issue of Strategies & Tactics. The “Stealing Thunder Theory” of crisis communications has been a critical tool for PR counselors for decades. What does this mean for crisis communications? What does this mean for crisis communications?

Crisis 67
article thumbnail

When Brand Narratives Go Negative – And How to Know If an Exclusionary Strategy Is Right for Your Business 

Shift Communications

The campaign predictably resulted in social media backlash for being tone-deaf and intentionally exclusionary. It is how they communicate with their vocabulary, attitude and the vibe that comes through with their visuals, advertising and customer experience. It is who they are and who they look to bring into their community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

In a recent interview on “ The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love ” Barbara Rozgonyi talked about 2022 sales success strategies for business development reps [BDRs], account executives, professional service firms, startups, and small businesses. He is the producer of The Rainmaking Podcast and has produced podcasts since 2009.

article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

A Case Study: Orchestrating a Harmonious Message

Waxing UnLyrical

Since 2009, the Harmony Project has connected thousands of people in Columbus, Ohio across social divides through the arts, education and volunteer community service. However, as the organization has evolved, Harmony Project struggled to evolve its messaging to accurately convey its current role in the community.

article thumbnail

Want Social Media Evangelizers? Be Social

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Want Social Media Evangelizers? Be Social September 7th, 2010 Tweet Today BNET published my second post, focusing on how companies can use social media to turn customers into evangelizers.

article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently. Completely. Here’s the interview.