Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

The ABC’s of ESG and Reputation. Corporate Care or Greenwashing?

Reputation Us

While ESG has essentially been a part of many corporations ideology and strategy for decades, the term and customers’ familiarity became more prevalent in 2020 due primarily through heightened awareness of ESG’s importance to the world’s wellbeing. PWC studied 202 publicly traded large U.S.

article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Listen in as Allan Schoenberg, Chief Communications Officer at Vinson & Elkins, shares lessons from his job as a top communicator and his passion for running to help you enjoy your job more, stress less, and keep running in the race we call social media marketing. Here’s the latest on Growing Social Now. About Allan.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. ” says Beth Nyland, the Corporate Poet & Cutter of C.R.A.P.

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Digital Marketing Storytelling Speaker. Are you looking for a digital marketing and storytelling speaker? Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle. Captivate key communities? Get to know digital marketing and storytelling.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Kim Spear

Cision

But if you don’t understand how your brand fits into its specific market, you won’t be able to stand out. Kim Spear, director at Newgate Communications, has helped her clients build brands in China and also worked with sponsors during the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The basic principles of PR remain the same around the world.

Local 120
article thumbnail

Public Relations and COVID-19: Studies Surface Challenges, Changes and Optimism  

Sword and the Script

Public relations has wrestled with messaging during the COVID-19 pandemic, but studies also show it has improved business collaboration and internal communications The events of 9/11 changed air travel. The recession of 2008 changed housing. How will it change PR and communications? The report was published in late May 2020.

Study 134
article thumbnail

Exploring Best Practices in Global Communications

PRSay

China’s car market was starting to heat up; it’s now the world’s largest by far. I threw myself into understanding mandarin and Chinese history and reveled in getting to know the community. My two-year assignment in Beijing extended to 11 years in China where I also led corporate communications for Ford Asia Pacific.