article thumbnail

“Look In The Ugly Mirror!” A Case For Reputation Assessments

Reputation Us

” During this compelling podcast about leadership, Bryant mentions that leaders and companies should regularly “look in the ugly mirror.” what others say about your company), it’s a valuable and telling exercise to look at your brand through the mirror of your reputation.

article thumbnail

Can Big Business Save America?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Yet the need here is not mere public relations messaging, but leadership and action. ” 2020 Brings A Leadership Test. There were critics on both sides — those convinced that shareholder interest should remain the only corporate priority, and those who dismiss the whole thing as an empty PR exercise.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Edelman and the business of trust

Wadds Inc.

A lack of faith in societal institutions triggered by economic anxiety, disinformation, mass-class divide, and a failure of leadership has brought us to where we are today - deeply and dangerously polarised. The public relations industry has an uneasy relationship with the Edelman Trust Barometer.

Ethics 98
article thumbnail

Under Pressure: Tips for Managing Work-Related Stress

PRSay

Make time to exercise. Your chosen form of exercise should be one you enjoy and find relaxing. APR , is community relations manager of Vi at Bentley Village, a senior-living development in Naples, Fla. When I had to skip a gathering because of other obligations, I missed the camaraderie of our group. Running is my release.

Exercises 176
article thumbnail

How to Be a Strong Leader During This Global Pandemic

PRSay

From economic uncertainty to anxiety and disruptions to daily life, there are many immediate and potentially existential issues for an organization and its leadership. What does this pandemic and the resulting interruptions mean to my team, my company, those we serve and our community — and how can we move forward?”.

How To 190
article thumbnail

How SaaS companies are using case studies to drive results [benchmarks]

Sword and the Script

Many B2B marketers have never talked to a customer (which is a huge problem the leadership needs to fix). This raises the point that incentivizing customers is largely an exercise in relationship management. That is a responsibility that rests squarely on leadership. This is an age-old problem for marketing.

article thumbnail

The journey from lockdown

Stephen Waddington

In the UK a three day simulation exercise called Exercise Cygnus took place in 2016 to consider the potential impact of a pandemic influenza outbreak. Adapting This is an interesting area in which some organisations have shown strong leadership. Communities have been strengthened through the crisis. Pull up a chair a.