article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

Instead, today’s consumer finance landscape is ripe with innovation, digital engagement, and a spotlight on financial literacy. At the center of this revolution is public relations, serving as a crucial connection between financial institutions and the evolving needs of consumers.

article thumbnail

A Case for Marketing Ethics

Mindful Marketing

So, I was surprised recently when a student waited until others had left, then said, “Hey, Dr. Hagenbuch, I have a question about an ethical issue.” I felt for Grant in this predicament, but I also was very glad that he not only recognized there was an ethical issue, he was conflicted enough by it that he wanted to talk about it.

Ethics 94
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

What Sustainable And Mission-Driven Branding Means for Consumer Brands

5W PR

Consumers are no longer swayed by catchy jingles and flashy products. Consumers now make purchasing decisions based on a brand’s values and impact on the world. Consumers now make purchasing decisions based on a brand’s values and impact on the world. Authenticity Consumers are smart.

article thumbnail

Strategies to Compel Consumers to Splurge on Your Products

5W PR

Brands strive to entice consumers to spend with them, and spend more. However, in today’s landscape , simply urging them to spend more is not as effective as 5WPR’s 2024 Consumer Culture Report reveals the majority of consumers would rather save than splurge across a range of industries.

article thumbnail

Updating Brand Values to Ensure You’re Connecting With Today’s Consumers

5W PR

Consumers care more about the impact of their purchases on the world. Brands must align values with ethical practices. To connect with modern consumers, a brand can update its values using various strategies. Conduct surveys, focus groups, and other types of research to gain insights into consumer values and concerns.

article thumbnail

How to Attract Gen Z Consumers to your Wine Brand

5W PR

Authenticity Gen Z consumers value authenticity and transparency in the brands they consume. Sustainability Sustainability is an essential factor when marketing to Gen Z consumers, who are more concerned about the environment and sustainability practices. Wine brands can appeal to Gen Z consumers by supporting social causes.

article thumbnail

How Can Businesses Create A More Ethical Environment – Erica Salmon Byrne

Ethical Voices

She was one of the first people I interviewed when Ethical Voices launched in 2019, and I figured it was time to have her back, particularly because Ethisphere recently released an updated list of the World’s Most Ethical companies. What are the top ethics issues facing companies? It has a couple of component pieces.

Ethics 70