Remove Books Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Print
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The book features insights from 20 experts on leveraging large language models, AI productivity tools, and integrated AI platforms to help practitioners work smarter. I’ve launched a new book today about artificial intelligence (AI) tools for public relations. Buy the book It is organised into three intuitive sections.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What’s next for WaddsCon: May report and future events

Stephen Waddington

The May edition of WaddsCon covered a range of topics from the COVID-19 impact on client/agency relations to the impact on print, and from measurement frameworks to professionalism in public relations. Orla Graham, account director, CARMA spoke about measurement and shared a practical approach to developing a framework.

Report 203
article thumbnail

PR must grow up and appreciate the value of qualifications, learning and research

Stephen Waddington

These include value, measurement, gender, BAME diversity and the reputation of the industry itself. Qualifications, continuous learning and a mature community of practice that engage theory and practice are among the hallmarks of a mature profession. We’ve published the fifth edition of the book this week.

article thumbnail

Call for submissions for AI #PRstack tool guide

Wadds Inc.

The guide, published by the #FuturePRoof community, aims to make sense of AI tools and address the practitioner knowledge gap. The energy has yet to be matched by dialogue among the practitioner community about the best way to incorporate tools into the workflow. The #FuturePRoof community aims to readdress the balance.

Tools 98
article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” I envisioned the entire book in its complete glory – from every page spread and the cover to how I could use my skills in IMC to make this book a reality. My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (October 2016): Measuring Content

Waxing UnLyrical

The October 13th edition of #measurePR focused on measuring content. When we got on the topic of the most useless way of measuring content we’ve ever seen, there was lots to say: A4 “Likes” on Facebook. A4 Inches in a print mag. If no engagement from the community, numbers mean nothing #measurepr. Empty #measurepr.