Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

The Ins & Outs of Book Writing

Karen Freberg

There are some types of writing where you can get a lot of advice and resources on – there are always a ton of webinars and special conference panel sessions when it comes to writing or contributing to specific journals. So, what are some of the ins and outs of book writing? Why do I bring this up?

Writing 105
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

It continues a thought leading series based on Agency and Client-side workplace issues, and is the basis of a forthcoming coaching and mentoring book to be published in 2017 alongside the 15th anniversary of the agency. The power of ideas and proper communication is one that cannot and will not be underestimated.

SEO 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I wanted my stories to be read, to impact people and to foster action; this drive led me to journalism and eventually, public relations. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. The Middle.

article thumbnail

Lessons Learned Experimenting With a Structured Sabbatical

Deirdre Breakenridge

My structured sabbatical centered around three focus projects: Writing my first book and launching a pre-order campaign. I have a handful of communities online that I utilize for meaningful goal-setting each week. One is a public Slack community where I post goals alongside other community members. Journaling.

Writing 171
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Have you ever read a book that completely changed your life? In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR. And, he even added links to their sites.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Vital Role of PR for Crypto in 2023: Why Victorious PR Is Perfect

Victorious PR

Victorious PR understands that standing out requires a creative and tailored approach. Victorious PR understands the power of shaping market perception through strategic media placements, thought leadership, and community engagement. Book a call with us today!

article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ll sit in on keynotes and sessions to get the updates on pressing topics including measurement, diversity in communications, data and creative storytelling, etc. Book Reviews / Journal Research. For example, new books on PR, social media, strategic planning, influencers, etc., The Shout-Out.

Skype 150