Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Groups
article thumbnail

RADventures: Exploring Life Past Retirement with Patti Stueland

PR for Anyone

Patti Stueland is an adventurer, life coach, public speaker, and Founder of Pathways with Patti, an active group dedicated to helping motivate men and women in their later years to get out, explore, and celebrate their lives while stressing the message that you don’t need to slow down simply because you’re retired.

Travel 130
article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

She raises concerns about the potential loss of creativity and innovation in a virtual environment, especially when managing groups. However, there are still noted challenges in maintaining creativity and innovation in a virtual setting, particularly in certain industries such as advertising. ACEing Flexibility So, what is ACE?

Employee 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. I encourage people to write whatever inspires them, and often this does have a natural timeliness (“my favorite TV show just ended, I want to write a post about books that are similar in theme.”).

Community 120
article thumbnail

Top Thinkers50 Honors Go To Amy Edmondson, Sheena Iyengar and Zeynep Ton!

Stern + Associates

Every two years, the highly regarded Thinkers50 community recognizes the very best in management thinking, spotlighting individuals whose ideas not only respond to current challenges but will also shape our future. appeared first on Stern Strategy Group.

article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” A recent survey from the Manpower group found that 75% of employers globally report difficulty in filling roles. I recommend reading widely and consuming media (podcasts, newsletters, blogs, etc.)

Internal 107
article thumbnail

Your People Are Connected. Here’s How to Leverage It

Stern + Associates

it is possible to leverage social connections at work that sow positive ideas, encourage good deeds and influence groups to unleash innovation, cooperation and productivity. In my lab, we have demonstrated that when you connect a group of people one way, they’re healthy, happy, cooperative, innovative, and productive. Christakis, M.D.,

How To 62
article thumbnail

PR Tips and Hacks for a Small Business

The Proactive Report

So, it was a great opportunity for the attendees to get advice from a group of PR experts. In Ries and Trout’s book Positioning, the battle for your mind they said, “PR starts the fire, marketing and advertising fan the flames.” There are usually industry groups you can network with. And we had fun.