Remove Books Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Print
article thumbnail

Media pitching is harder than ever

Wadds Inc.

Newsletters, podcasts and video are all growing as channels alongside app, online and print publications according to a Reuters Institute Report. These books predicted almost everything that we now know about the impact of social media on organisational or corporate communications. But ultimately this is a zero sum game.

Pitching 124
article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” I envisioned the entire book in its complete glory – from every page spread and the cover to how I could use my skills in IMC to make this book a reality. My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Solos PR Pros Share How They Structure Their Work Day

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. Michael Ares, MDA Corporate Marketing, LLC. Janet Falk, Falk Communications and Research. There are several that help contacts expedite booking appointments with you; they display time slots when you are available and viewers select a preferred day and time.

Meeting 98
article thumbnail

6 Awesome Examples of How To Leverage Corporate History in Brand Storytelling

MaccaPR

Corporate histories are important to customers, employees, business partners, and community members. Your corporate story can prove that sound business decisions have been made along the way, pay respect to your employees, build goodwill, and demonstrate long-lasting corporate strength. Legos' Corporate History Video.

article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Many of the Fringe community stakeholders are clear: the artists (actors, writers, directors, stage managers, etc.);

article thumbnail

#PR Expanded [Guest Post]: Drawn To The Spotlight, Part 1

Deirdre Breakenridge

The idea was sparked from a conversation I had with Gini Dietrich as we were developing the launch strategy for my new book, Sticky Branding. During the call Gini asked me, “If you were to do it again, would you grow your social media community on LinkedIn?”. My answer was, “No. The conditions for success have changed.”.

YouTube 150
article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

I’d like to focus on a particular group who are impacted by this new reality: the professionals charged with protecting corporate reputation. To look at a recent example, the Robinhood-GameStop crisis played out in the media – but also on Twitter , through millions of engagements on Facebook, and of course in communities on Reddit.