Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Local
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

If you’ve worked in the PR industry in the Twin Cities for any length of time, you’ve probably heard about or visited, the MN PR Blog. In fact, to my knowledge, the MN PR Blog was one of the first PR blogs in the entire country! The blog was founded and managed by Ryan May. Since, 2003, to be exact.

article thumbnail

Consumers Are Prioritizing Health & Wellness – How Brands In The Industry Can Best Connect with Shoppers

5W PR

Companies can create informative content in the form of blog posts, webinars, and social media discussions in an effort to share valuable knowledge from credible experts. Offer apps, guides, or online communities to support their progress. Create online forums, host local events, or collaborate with like-minded brands.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Sources to Black Enterprise

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that landed coverage, and a video interview , in Black Enterprise for its introduction to a valuable source. I knew that she was from the Bay Area and was familiar with the community.”. Want more blogs like this? Email us at info@onepitch.co

article thumbnail

How an underground high school newspaper led to a 10+ year blog

Communications Conversations

First, we need more local journalism–whether it’s professional or not. People want to learn more about their communities! I believe both of those experiences shaped me and led me to starting this blog. And, I fell into a career of writing, social media and blogging. This blog is very similar.

article thumbnail

Find Media Opportunities Beyond Black History Month or Other Observances

PRSay

We reinforce to stakeholders that our organizations believe Black Lives Matter and they should be represented and included in our workplaces and communities. PRSA member Crystal Borde is vice president and diversity + inclusion practice lead at Vanguard Communications in Washington, D.C. Then, March 1 arrives.

Media 157
article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content – FAST

PR for Anyone

Here is a great way to create great content fast: Most Realtors struggle with what content to post on social media and in blogs. Interview your favorite loan officer about various credit topics – What does good credit mean for a loan? Content can be all about neighborhoods you specialize in and the local community.

article thumbnail

Executing An Effective Non-Profit PR Strategy

The Hoyt Organization

With a robust PR strategy, your nonprofit can easily differentiate its messaging from the competition, and garner support from the community. Additionally, you can easily reach the right audiences and communicate your message effectively. Additionally, respond promptly and professionally to media inquiries and requests for interviews.