Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove LinkedIn
article thumbnail

Navigating the Media Landscape: A B2B Tech PR Blueprint

5W PR

Here, social platforms like LinkedIn operate as the new arenas for generating leads and raising brand awareness. LinkedIn LinkedIn stands tall as the go-to platform for B2B social media. Infographics These data visualizations can simplify complex information and present key takeaways in a clear and concise fashion.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Optimizing Impact in Investor Communications

Presspage

Make it Visual: The Power of Infographics In this age of information overload, visual data representation is the key to bringing a message across. Infographics are an effective tool in an IRO's arsenal. Moreover, infographics are highly effective in conveying complex trends and market analyses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 PR Blogs You Should Be Following

Critical Mention

While we certainly encourage PR and communications pros to follow our insightful Critical Mention blog , we also want to share a few of our other favorite PR blogs. Our take on Ragan’s PR Daily blog: Without a doubt, Ragan’s PR Daily blog is one of our go-to blogs for communication and media related news and tips.

article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community. Being on the go means you can be anywhere and have an idea for a blog post or want to brainstorm on a topic.

article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Tip 2: Use social media for PR Social media platforms offer brands various options for affordable public relations campaigns , which provide solid results in raising awareness around your business entity or product offering — utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn just may do the trick.

article thumbnail

How To Use Personas in PR

Doctor Spin

Behavioural Traits : Tech-savvy, values work-life balance, actively engages on social media platforms, particularly Instagram and LinkedIn. Psychographics Values : Sustainability, transparency in corporate practices, community involvement. Social Networks: Daily activity on Facebook (especially in groups), Threads, and LinkedIn.

How To 52
article thumbnail

How to find a good social media blog to add to your reader

Communications Conversations

And I read blogs. I use Feedly to aggregate all the blogs I read. I organize them by categories: MN blogs, advertising blogs, PR blogs, content blogs. And social media blogs. But, over the last number of months, I’ve grown increasingly frustrated with the landscape of social media blogs.