Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Google Remove Infographics
article thumbnail

3 Link Building Strategies For Improving Off-Page SEO (Infographic)

PR 20/20

Before Marcxx, Peggs worked at Google in business development, forming digital media and advertising partnerships in the United States and Asia. Obviously items like viral videos or viral articles will do the trick, but infographics and other forms of visual content are also a great way to stimulate sharing. Stay active and helpful.

SEO 80
article thumbnail

15 White Hat Link Building Tactics That Google Loves in 2024

Buzzstream

Google doesn’t like it when link builders try to game the system, and they regularly take steps to discourage this. Gray hat tactics aren’t explicitly banned by Google but are looked down upon. Journalists rarely share infographics, so this is more of a blogger outreach tactic.) Building links is supposed to take work.

Google 71
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community. Being on the go means you can be anywhere and have an idea for a blog post or want to brainstorm on a topic.

article thumbnail

How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

Waxing UnLyrical

” It occurred to me that some people treat infographics like my three-year old treats “Starships.” One recent infographic illustrated this point quite well. Consider this infographic that I created. Does this negate what I say is true about my blog? How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

For example, ChatGPT will soon understand, interact and communicate using many different methods like text, images, video, audio and more. Along the same lines, Google currently offers Gemini Pro in Bard. For instance, AI can help you generate ideas for your next blog or article, advertising strategy or any facet of PR.

Trends 105
article thumbnail

Inside the Influencer’s Perspective — What Marketers Can Learn From The 2022 HAVEN Influencer Conference

MaccaPR

While sitting in on a panel hosted by a group of micro and macro-level influencers See above: A photo taken from The Grit & Polish Blog, where they highlight a mistake they made in their bathroom remodel. In their blog post, they chose to highlight the plumbing mistake they made over nine months ago when remodeling their bathroom.

article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

While it may be tempting to cut costs using shady SEO tactics to take advantage of Google’s algorithm, Google eventually catches up and penalizes many sites over time. Or you can create a fresh, shareable piece of content, such as an infographic or survey campaign , and pitch it for links. Pricing: Alerts Are Free 4.

Tools 71