Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove System
article thumbnail

A comprehensive list of 57 corporate blogs in Minnesota

Communications Conversations

And my angle–corporate blogs. You see, whenever I see any kind of list post involving corporate blogs, the same corporate blogs keep popping up: Coke, Whole Foods and GE come to mind. But, you RARELY see a Minnesota-based corporate blog on these lists. Thomas blogs: [link].

article thumbnail

Onclusive + RepTrak Partner to Merge Reputation & PR Metrics

Onclusive

In the post-COVID world, what companies say and do when times are challenging has a profound effect on how they are viewed by customers, employees, the community, and shareholders. Our customers are managing corporate communications across numerous issues, but corporate reputation is foremost for many of them.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. Dana Lewis created and moderates #hcsm, the international healthcare & social media community on Twitter that meets Sunday nights at 8pm CT. She is the editor of Ragan’s Health Care Communication News.

article thumbnail

B2B Blog Metrics: 4 Effective Categories to Measure Success

Sword and the Script

Businesses that engage corporate blogging with professionalism and process can boost visibility, grow a community, and ultimately, have a meaningful influence on sales. For example, I once worked for a company that found visitors that engaged the blog were 50% more likely to make a purchase. 1) Measures of Visibility.

B2B 67
article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

The reason we went away was the reason most blogs go away , either temporarily or permanently. Other things take priority over the time one spends blogging, tweaking, editing, linking… and when there is a team of bloggers to manage, that is a lot of time, even if one has help. We are a community. Why should you care?

Community 105
article thumbnail

How 2020 Has Highlighted the Importance of Being Open and Honest

PRSay

We’re only halfway through 2020, but the year has already ushered in a once-in-a-century pandemic and a world-altering movement to dismantle systemic racism. The conversation around the Black Lives Matter movement and systemic racism created even more questions. Should corporate leaders share their own beliefs?

System 157
article thumbnail

Streak: Possibly the Best CRM System for Small Business

Waxing UnLyrical

And when it comes to those of us who are business owners as well… well, we have to know how to manage relationships with not just the media, bloggers and our community, we also have to keep track of our business relationships. Which makes a good CRM system for small business a necessity. magnum via Flickr, CC 2.0. Enter Streak.