Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. million users Facebook : 3.59 At the moment mainly in Western Finland, there are plans for 225 billion euros worth of industrial investments. million users Snapchat : 2.13

Radio 64
article thumbnail

7 creative ways to promote your company’s corporate volunteer efforts

Communications Conversations

When it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media, isn’t this what we normally see from brands? Posts like these are all too common when it comes to corporate volunteerism and social media for big brands. Wouldn’t that be an interesting way to shine the light on the corporate volunteerism work? Good story.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends

Waxing UnLyrical

This is the Hurricane Harvey Community Connections Facebook Group , created (as you can see from the screen grab) by volunteers distraught over what’s happening in Houston and areas hit hard by Harvey. Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends. Wouldn't you like to be in her kitchen?

Groups 102
article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

Living less than a mile from where a talented singer from The Voice had been shot and killed less than 24 hours prior, I recall thinking it was a mistake when I scanned Facebook on my phone around 4 a.m. They helped tell the stories of the victims, the heroes and the impact on the community as a whole. The City Beautiful.

article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

Living less than a mile from where a talented singer from The Voice had been shot and killed less than 24 hours prior, I recall thinking it was a mistake when I scanned Facebook on my phone around 4 a.m. They helped tell the stories of the victims, the heroes and the impact on the community as a whole. The City Beautiful.

article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. When PR professionals target people in poor, rural communities, relying on stereotypes and misconceptions often hinders their campaigns, said Deana Rachelle Haworth, M.A., 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.”

article thumbnail

Bring Your Own Meme to the #LiftOff Book Giveaway

Waxing UnLyrical

Then, post it to the Social PR Posse Facebook group before midnight EST on Friday, February 24. Founder and publisher of Waxing UnLyrical, Shonali Burke helps smart businesses make bank by taking their communications from corporate codswallop to community cool™. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.