Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Local Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

How Working with a PR Agency Can Help Grow Franchise Leads

Konnect Agency

By working with a PR agency experienced in B2B marketing and the franchise industry, their team of experts can help create a fully integrated multichannel program for your franchise development needs. How A PR Agency Fine-Tunes Your Strategy Plan. How A PR Agency Targets Your Audience. Supporting Local Market Development.

Agency 52
article thumbnail

How Working with a PR Agency Can Help Grow Franchise Leads

Konnect Agency

By working with a PR agency experienced in B2B marketing and the franchise industry, their team of experts can help create a fully integrated multichannel program for your franchise development needs. How A PR Agency Fine-Tunes Your Strategy Plan. How A PR Agency Targets Your Audience. Supporting Local Market Development.

Agency 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Comms Pros on Whether or Not their Organization Trusts the Media

Sword and the Script

We continue to benefit from responsible reporting by our local newspaper.”. Frankly, over the last few years, we have noticed the bias/slant in reporting has increased and the quality of reporting has gone down as turnover in local outlets has increased.”. We are a science-based organization and stick to fact-based media.”.

Survey 138
article thumbnail

Media Alert vs. Press Release: What Are the Differences?

PR Fuel

Send an invite to local news agencies, and you could get a significant boost in publicity if they come along and write news about your business. They are written in such a way that newspapers and media outlets could use them verbatim if they chose to write about your news. They are ideal for your local media contacts.

Media 104
article thumbnail

3 Essential PR Trends to Monitor in the New Year and Decade

PRSay

When we began this decade, many local newspapers had at least 10 more pages of non-syndicated content than they do today. And if you’re looking for avenues to explore in this arena, might we recommend building out messaging around sustainability, corporate citizenship and community relations. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Trends 167
article thumbnail

Sharing the Love: Mother-Daughter PR Pros on Mentoring and Mutual Support

PRSay

I started out working for a small-town newspaper, and then for many years I was director of PR for Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami. Karlie, how did observing your mother’s work in the profession and also in the local Chapter inspire you ? Our local conference also helps expose young people to different professional paths.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Kim Spear

Cision

For me, it was a unique opportunity to see the special relationship between PR, business and the communities where “making dreams come true” was more than just a tagline. The traditional agency environment remains very inflexible for women returning to work in terms of finding a reasonable home/work/life balance.

Local 120