Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Enterprise Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. A discussion in The House of Marketing, Media and PR community of practice suggested that R&D tax relief credits provided a direct intervention for established companies.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback on my essay on the future of PR via email or social media. There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism is only possible because brands don’t listen.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Paid Social Media as Surround Sound in B2B Marketing; Off Script No. 39: Betsy Hindman of the Hindman Company

Sword and the Script

When you think enterprise sales, it’s probably not Disney that comes to mind. My employer launched a print magazine, website and social presence telling stories about health and community to business audiences, which is still going, BetterTennessee.com. BH: In the world of B2B, paid social media is the only social media left.

B2B 79
article thumbnail

FDA Guidance on Drug Advertising: Compliance Questions for Pharmaceutical Communications Professionals

ISEBOX

Oktavia has years of experience as a pharmaceutical communications professional, so she has a firm grasp on how to walk the narrow path of FDA regulatory compliance. She was managing print and TV ad campaigns long before she started using online and social media channels to promote her current employer, ABC Drug Corp.

article thumbnail

Why innovation in PR tech is so slow

Stephen Waddington

Cision, Meltwater and Kantar are aimed at the enterprise agency and in-house market and are expensive. They are also focused on earned media. The tool market is built on media relations and not public relations, or even the integrated PESO model. Thank you to all the contributors.

Tools 135
article thumbnail

Public Relations And The Customer Journey

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

In fact, it’s at its best when a company or brand is truly innovative, or a category creator – think Starbucks, which relied on its own storefronts, and plenty of earned media coverage, rather than advertising in its early years. A single analyst report can influence years of purchase for enterprise software, for example.

Publicity 255
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 187