article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Cultivate media and influencers.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

Domain Authority, Trust, and Thought Leadership

The Proactive Report

My first class on digital PR and social media launched more than 10 years ago. Most PR practitioners now feel comfortable with social media, but some of the more technical aspects of digital PR still cause their eyes to glaze over. Listen to your community. Always be open to the concerns of your community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback on my essay on the future of PR via email or social media. There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism is only possible because brands don’t listen.

article thumbnail

Building a Community: The Next Frontier for Social Media Professionals

Karen Freberg

We are seeing more brands, professionals, and even enterprise audiences gravitate to creating their own communities. Why set up your own community? Keep in mind, you have to be active and willing to invest in this community. If you have an idea you want to get some insights on, ask your community.

article thumbnail

How agencies can benefit from R&D tax relief to drive innovation

Stephen Waddington

Our COVID-19 UK Public Relations report has kickstarted a series of industry conversations about what drives innovation in communication and professional services. A discussion in The House of Marketing, Media and PR community of practice suggested that R&D tax relief credits provided a direct intervention for established companies.

Agency 171
article thumbnail

A Guide to Pride Without Pandering

PRSay

If you’re tempted to post a rainbow flag photo on your company’s social media feeds and call it a day, don’t. If the past year has taught you anything, then it should be that the price of admission to the LGBTQ ally community is now much higher. Engaging LGBTQ communications professionals with experience is best.

Employee 201
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

BuzzSumo makes journalist database generally available BuzzSumo, a tool best known for analyzing content and social media, has moved its new journalist database out of beta and into general availability. Meltwater gamifies customer community. Meltwater added a rewards program to its online customer community.

Analysis 143