Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Publicity
article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on Feb. 16th for a Discussion on #Creative #Content to Excite Your Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content marketing has become an important part of your communication program, and your storytelling requires a strategic and creative approach. ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative Content to Excite your Community. On Tuesday, February 16th, at 8:30 p.m. The post Join #PRStudChat on Feb.

Community 150
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

The term “content marketing” casts a wide net when it comes to ways to promote and publicize a brand or organization. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. One organization that has mastered this method is the New York Public Library.

Community 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

13 Leadership Lessons for PR Pros (Taylor’s Version)

PRSay

And we are influential to our teams, across our organizations and in our communities — demonstrating daily how smart, strategic communications can advance your brand, even in times of crisis. When I attended a concert in her Speak Now World Tour in 2011, I couldn’t believe how everything was choreographed to a T.

article thumbnail

Public relations in 2018

Stephen Waddington

Here’s my analysis of the opportunities and challenges that I believe public relations faces in the next 12 months. This is an article and deck about the outlook for public relations and social media in 2018. I’ve also published a blog of key international events in the public relations calendar as part of the project.

Publicity 164
article thumbnail

How Socially Responsible Communications Maintain Your Community Cool

Waxing UnLyrical

Another great resource or ally can come from working with a trusted research firm that can help you “uncover the hidden patterns of understanding that undermine citizen action,” as the Topos Partnership has done for a variety of communities in at least seven different sectors. How do you qualify your audience for each campaign?

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Kahshanna Evans

Solo PR Pro

Her immersion into this world of creativity sparked her curiosity for what existed behind the camera lens. Determined to turn this passion into a reality, she began a one year program studying public relations while simultaneously vetting a digital team to help build her own brand website. A serendipitous moment: Naming the agency.

Meeting 105
article thumbnail

How Reading Fairy Tales Can Improve Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali How Reading Fairy Tales Can Improve Public Relations December 28th, 2010 Tweet What’s your favorite fairy tale? And that is what is really key in the “new&# public relations world.