Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove White Paper
article thumbnail

How Storytelling Connects Paid, Earned, and Owned Media

Onclusive

In 2012, in response to the Altimeter group’s white paper on “converged media” last summer, Jeremiah Owyang took a stab on his blog at defining the new workflow for paid, earned, owned and shared media. In the meantime, the rise of shared or social media complicated things further. Was it a function of PR? Its own function?

article thumbnail

B2B Blog Metrics: 4 Effective Categories to Measure Success

Sword and the Script

Businesses that engage corporate blogging with professionalism and process can boost visibility, grow a community, and ultimately, have a meaningful influence on sales. For example, I once worked for a company that found visitors that engaged the blog were 50% more likely to make a purchase. 1) Measures of Visibility.

B2B 68
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

Craft informative blog posts, white papers, and even video content that delve into the technical aspects of the solutions while keeping things engaging and informative. Industry participation Get actively involved with the B2B tech community. Crisis communication plan Be ready for the unexpected.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

On Thursday, June 21st, #PRStudChat Discusses “How to Communicate Your Research”

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, #PRStudChat sponsored by Spin Sucks community members will gather for an in-depth Twitter discussion on “How to Communicate Your Research.” Joining us as our special guest and co-host is Kevin Anselmo (@KevinAnselmo ) the Founder and Principal of Experiential Communications. Why should you communicate research?

article thumbnail

How Influencers Can Elevate Your PR Campaign

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

A business leader or subject-matter expert (SME) who posts content in the form of bylined pieces, white papers, blog posts, or explainer videos can help differentiate a company and add personality to its brand. Influencer content and measurement goals . – Write a series or blog together.

B2B 191
article thumbnail

How to Quickly Become Recognized as a Thought Leader on LinkedIn in 2022

wiredPRworks

Instead, I was soon packing my bags for an all-expenses-paid trip to Las Vegas to Blog World. In the features area, post a report or a white paper based on your LinkedIn community’s experience. Her top-ranked blog, wiredPRworks.com, launched in 2006. Why would anyone want 10 ways? How could I delete this entry??

article thumbnail

8 Innovations in Public Relations Technology to Watch

Sword and the Script

Vendors are giving us reason to be optimistic about public relations technology – from AI that will predict your pitching success to more tangible PR measurement and attribution. So, I started tracking the community and publishing three different writing series on PR technology ( PR Tech Sums , PR Tech Briefing s, and Product Reviews ).