Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Blogging Tips for PR Pros

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fast forward almost ten years and blogging is so ubiquitous that not only are blogs supplanting traditional media channels as sources for breaking news, practically every single company I can think of has one. So don’t do that for your blog, either! If you have the ability to commit to daily blogging, that is amazing.

Blogging 282
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat Kicks off the New Year with a January 17th Twitter Discussion on SEO

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, on all things search and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If you’re in PR and you thought SEO was someone else’s job, then you should think again. PR pros need to acquire new skills and SEO is definitely one of them. When you merge SEO with strategic public relations, the combined results can pay off in a big way.

SEO 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

O ur daily mantra as inbound marketers: stay focused, and be passionate. Hence our obsession with keeping tabs on industry blogs and finding those articles and authors that impact our own ways of thinking. If like us, you’re always looking for new marketing resources, you’ve landed on the right blog post.

article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush has acquired the Warsaw-based Prowly.

Software 175
article thumbnail

How PR Can Elevate Your Video Marketing Campaigns

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

For the past few years, video marketing has become a dominant tool for captivating audiences and expanding brand awareness. Public relations (PR) can be one of the solutions available for marketers and business owners to support their video marketing campaigns. We’ll delve more in-depth into PR and marketing.

Video 108
article thumbnail

PR Pros Don’t Need to Know about SEO

The Resolution Blog

Social media existed back then, as did blogs. When we’d finished touring TV studios in London and the dust had settled, I grabbed five minutes to speak with client’s marketing manager. “Do you realise the SEO juice that gives our company Dave?” Do PRs Need to Know About SEO? She was delighted.

SEO 120
article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. Studies show the average email marketing campaign has a 20% open rate and 2% CTR. That’s according to a report by Muck Rack based on 193 survey responses from marketing and PR professionals late last year. Is that good?

Report 105