Remove Agency Remove Community Remove International Remove Nonprofit
article thumbnail

Power of Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Nonprofits to Engage Youth to Become Change Agents

Deirdre Breakenridge

Similarly, many nonprofits today aim to develop relationships with young people and benefit from their creative minds. Unfortunately, not every nonprofit organization understands how to reach out to youth. Although this blog is tailored to nonprofits, any organization can use these tips for youth engagement.

Nonprofit 240
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 90
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Paid Internships: The Key to Diversifying the PR Profession

PRSay

I had never heard of, much less seriously considered, public relations until my supervisor at a nonprofit organization where I was working part-time suggested it. He connected me with the opportunity to explore communications and public relations, which led to an internship at a PR agency. Photo credit: seventyfour ].

Nonprofit 196
article thumbnail

How to Deal with Biased Reporters – Missy Hurley

Ethical Voices

So, in the fall of 2023, my business partner and I made some changes to our agency structure, and I acquired his half of the agency that we’ve been running together for 13 years. Before starting B2 Communications, I’ve always been in the agency world. Are you working with XYZ nonprofit?”

Report 90
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns.

How To 162
article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Captivate key communities? Founded in 1990, CoryWest Media is a creative innovation consultancy that works with its clients to attract attention, build brands, and captivate communities in 4D. Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns.

How To 139