Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove LinkedIn Remove Trends
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. The absence of certain tracks could reshape trends – one to watch as the dispute unfolds! Get in contact today to find out how we could help you.

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram expands stickers; Facebook meets backlash and LinkedIn tests a discovery feed

Prohibition

This has been met with significant backlash amid the online community so it will be interesting to see whether Meta decide to backtrack on this, or continue to push to keep Facebook innovative. LinkedIn to streamline recruitment. The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising. TikTok infiltrates rival platforms.

Instagram 117
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram test broadcast channels, TikTok increase organic amplification & LinkedIn becomes more visual

Prohibition

Twitter Community Notes alerts Twitter has implemented a new alert within its Community Notes feature – alerting users that have previously engaged with a tweet when a new note is attached. This seems to come as part of Twitter’s aim to dispel misinformation, alerting users to errors and enabling them to re-assess their response.

article thumbnail

The Latest Social Media Trend and Updates

Prohibition

With the social media landscape ever-changing, there are always different updates and trends emerging that social media managers need to be mindful of. Here, we’ve put together a round up of the most recent trends to be aware of across various social channels. LinkedIn remains a key focus for recruitment.

article thumbnail

5 social media trends we’ll see during the rest of the COVID-19 outbreak

Communications Conversations

Just a few months ago, I set out to create my annual social media trends presentation , which I’ve now given to a handful of audiences. In big ways (social media advertising inventory and ROI) and in smaller ways (is Zoom now a social media network?). The community comeback. Largely, I’m talking about LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

3D Avatars Launched by Instagram and other social media trends

Prohibition

With the social media landscape ever-changing, there are always different updates and trends emerging that social media managers need to be mindful of. If you prefer a quick video to learn for the latest social media trends here are the highlights from our latest webinar. LinkedIn remains a key focus for recruitment.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn: The rise of B2B Social media Marketing

5W PR

However, research into B2B advertising suggests that companies can actually benefit more from social media advertising than they think – particularly if they choose the right platform. LinkedIn is the ultimate way for today’s companies to grow their presence with business clients. Deliver Targeted Content.