Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Writing
article thumbnail

6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015

Sword and the Script

The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is out with its annual list of content marketing predictions. The organization published its list in a blog post yesterday titled 60 Content Marketing Predictions for 2015. Content by acquisition. Rise of marketing ops. Rise of marketing ops. “In

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Most of these come from registering for one-off gated content like white papers and webinars – these assets are expensive to create and promote.

SEO 139
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Study: Effective Content Marketing Has One Element

Sword and the Script

In other words, during the process of writing out the answers on his sneaker, he had internalized the answers and could recall them from memory. It was the 5 th annual B2B Content Marketing Survey which conjured up that memory – from perhaps a more frightening part of my mind. Rhythm and ROI.

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. In addition, many are predicting the marketing developments we witnessed in 2014 will continue: 1. Wishful thinking?

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Recap: 9 Top Takeaways from New Media Expo (#NMX) 2015

Cision

We received tons of great info on content creation , storytelling and writing, so below we highlighted some of the best takeaways: 1. Writing is appetite. Content is habit. Anyone can write, but in order to be great at content, and have your content produce results, you have to make it a habit.

Media 120
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I Strengthening community-building and connections. I see a few things.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

B2B Solved the Biggest Content Marketing Challenge Yesterday

Sword and the Script

Content marketing surveys consistently demonstrate the biggest barrier facing marketer is feeding the content monster. A graphic from the paper detailing the assets is presented below and the complete white paper – The Blueprint of a Modern Marketing Campaign – is worth a read. Solves for content distribution.