Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Company Remove International
article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. Dana Lewis created and moderates #hcsm, the international healthcare & social media community on Twitter that meets Sunday nights at 8pm CT.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (July 2015): Internal Communications

Waxing UnLyrical

The July edition of #measurePR focused on an area most PR pros don’t often think about: internal communications. Here’s some of what we talked about: On best practices for internal communications and the measurement thereof: A2 Measure the right things, not just the easy-to-measure ones. measurepr.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush has acquired the Warsaw-based Prowly.

Software 176
article thumbnail

Female Founded Startups

5W PR

5WPR is celebrating Women’s History Month internally, by thanking our female employees for everything they do, and externally, by highlighting female founded startups that are making an impact. Fairygodboss is the largest career community for women, with a mission to improve the workplace through greater transparency. Fairygodboss.

Apparel 152
article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders. TheatrePasseMuraille (@beyondwallsTPM) July 7, 2015.

article thumbnail

The Impact Marketing Approach We’re Using to Change the World

Deirdre Breakenridge

It was the summer of 2015, and filming of this very important impact documentary was going as planned. Our PR intern, Lauren McDonald , stepped forward to suggest creative ways of building awareness for the movie and educate the public as we do it. A Guest Post By: Director Ashley Maria & Producer Lea-Ann W. What’s Next?

Film 252
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Internal comms takes center comms stage in hybrid work.

Marketing 189