article thumbnail

Why You Should Increase Your Social Media Content Now

The Proactive Report

There’s been a 22 – 27 percent increase in social media impressions in the last month, depending on the platform. The reason is that it is well researched, well presented, and provides answers people are looking for right now. Become a stable and calming influence in your community. 626 676 6419.

article thumbnail

Leveraging Hashtags on Social Media: Why and How for B2B Companies

Stern + Associates

Social media has become an essential integrated marketing channel for B2B companies. According to a survey by Content Marketing Institute, 95% of B2B marketers use social media to distribute content. For example, let’s say you’re a B2B company that sells cybersecurity services.

B2B 111
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Social Media Communities: The “next move” for social media professionals

Karen Freberg

We have seen many communities arise of course over the past few decades on social media. However, can communities serve as the new “next move” for social media professionals? How do I go about in creating a community? Some of these were based on my social media classes (ex.

article thumbnail

They’re a 10, but They Don’t Join Social Media Trends*

Buchanan PR

C U T on Unsplash In the dynamic world of social media, trends have become powerful drivers of engagement, brand awareness and community interaction. Partaking in a social media trend can help spotlight businesses (and even help them go viral!) Photo by S O C I A L. Jonathan W.

article thumbnail

9 (realistic) social media trends for 2020

Communications Conversations

For the last few years, I’ve been developing a “Social Media Trends” presentation in January that I’ve now given more than 20 times. While I don’t proclaim to be a trend-spotter, I do keep up with social media trends each week–mostly because I have to! For this blog. Louis Park.

article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. Social Media Workshop in Princeton, NJ. The social media numbers continue to grow.

article thumbnail

5 social media trends we’ll see during the rest of the COVID-19 outbreak

Communications Conversations

Just a few months ago, I set out to create my annual social media trends presentation , which I’ve now given to a handful of audiences. If we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, I’d be giving that presentation to other groups in the weeks ahead. The community comeback. It’s real.