article thumbnail

McKinsey declares community to be the big idea in marketing for this decade

Stuart Bruce

You might not be familiar with the term Community Based Marketing. I wasn’t when I first heard it.

Community 159
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Yet, public relations (PR) and communications efforts have significant potential to bolster a brand. One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. It also enlightens brands about specific community pain points that the company can address more actively.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 comms tips for building a community around your blockchain project

Agility PR Solutions

Whether you’re building a new web 3 project, a new cryptocurrency, or a specific tool to monitor Solana’s price increase, it’s vital to have a strategy to market and build a community around your new product. […] The post 8 comms tips for building a community around your blockchain project appeared first on Agility PR Solutions.

Community 101
article thumbnail

Public Relations vs Marketing

Doctor Spin

Public relations vs marketing—what are the differences? Public relations (PR) and marketing are closely related, but few know the differences. Some organisations have Communications Departments for their public relations needs and some have Marketing Departments for their promotional needs.

article thumbnail

Trends in the integration of marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

The integration of marketing and public relations within an organisation is situational. It depends on market, size, type of organisation, and scale. Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr 1949 Over the past three months I’ve investigated trends in the integration of marketing and public relations for Vuelio.

Trends 157
article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. I’ve taken some time to pour over these and summarize some of the more interesting and less publicized findings for you. Studies show the average email marketing campaign has a 20% open rate and 2% CTR. Is that good?

Report 106
article thumbnail

The Great Rebuilding: Post-COVID ignites community engagement for brands and marketers

Agility PR Solutions

The post The Great Rebuilding: Post-COVID ignites community engagement for brands and marketers appeared first on Agility PR Solutions. If 2008 gave us the Great Recession, 2021 is bringing about a Great Rebuilding, according to new research and […].

Community 147