article thumbnail

10 Tips for Moving Into the Next Phase of Healthcare Communications

Landis PR

The COVID-19 pandemic irrevocably changed the worldwide healthcare industry. Healthcare communications changed along with it, but no one could have predicted at the start of COVID that we’d be struggling with this continuing crisis today. How do we navigate ongoing changes in healthcare communications?

article thumbnail

PRGN Hong Kong Meeting 2024: Why meeting in person is still important

Landis PR

That means that I can call my colleague Judy Kuramata at Integrate Communications in Tokyo to ask if she has any background on a journalist I’m pitching at the Wall Street Journal bureau there. I can rely on a trusted partner like Cullen Communications in Dublin to advise on launching neurodiversity services for a healthcare client.

Meeting 59
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. For some teams a place to store their press releases and stories is enough, others take the brand journalism route, and some brands turn their newsrooms into publications of their own.

article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. For some teams a place to store their press releases and stories is enough, others take the brand journalism route, and some brands turn their newsrooms into publications of their own.

article thumbnail

How OhioHealth increased their newsroom coverage by 889% in one year

Presspage

Finding traditional news media harder and harder to reach in the modern age, OhioHealth saw an opportunity to showcase their internal communications stories alongside their media relations efforts to truly create a one stop shop brand journalism website. ” The mission truly was to start brand journalism at OhioHealth.

article thumbnail

What’s Your Social Media Elevator Pitch? Join #PRStudChat on June 21 To Find Out How to Leverage Your Network

Deirdre Breakenridge

Their public relations experience spans various industries including entertainment, nonprofit, healthcare, technology, sports, and higher education. They will each share their experiences of how social media played a role in growing their PR careers and will provide tips and advice on how others can do the same. Read more.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Nicole Castro

Solo PR Pro

But after a couple of years in the pre-med program at City College of New York, she changed directions, declaring majors in anthropology and journalism. She didn’t know then that this new path would lead her to the world of PR and to starting her own business that would count healthcare non-profits among its client roster.

Meeting 110