Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Groups
article thumbnail

Is Corporate Communications Optional?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

He even tossed one of the offending rags on his table as our team and the long-suffering corporate communications head promised more aggressive outreach. The same can be said for corporate communications. The PR community was also underwhelmed. Call it the Trump model of corporate communications.

Corporate 308
article thumbnail

Why monitoring external factors is key to corporate reputation

Onclusive

Corporate reputation has surpassed profitability in its importance to business success—today’s customers, employees, investors, and other stakeholders have many choices, and they are leaning toward companies with a stellar public image. In the age of social media, managing corporate reputation is a complex undertaking.

Corporate 195
article thumbnail

What Today’s Communicators Can Learn From Martin Luther King Jr.

PRSay

Sabrina Browne, vice president of BCW Global in New York, co-lead of the PRSA Black Voices affinity group and a member of PRSA’s New Jersey Chapter, hosted the “Diverse Dialogues” event. She asked Blackwell how communicators can draw inspiration from King’s ability to connect with diverse audiences. “I It goes back to emotion.

article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

A report by Allegory sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) and proposes a framework to support planning. I’ve been working with the team at Allegory to explore the issue of Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR).

Corporate 141
article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

For communicators in today’s hyper-globalized world, achieving an organization’s goals is becoming more complex. A growing multiplicity of voices and communications channels accompanies disruptive technologies and radical new business models. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said.

article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Listen in as Allan Schoenberg, Chief Communications Officer at Vinson & Elkins, shares lessons from his job as a top communicator and his passion for running to help you enjoy your job more, stress less, and keep running in the race we call social media marketing. Does managing social media sometimes feel like running a marathon?

article thumbnail

Corporate Giving – Leading by Example

Landis PR

By Sean Dowdall One of my core values, and the core values of Landis Communications, is to be a good citizen. I’m very proud to share that for the fourth year in a row, San Francisco Business Times has named Landis Communications one of the top 100 Bay Area corporations for overall corporate giving in 2022.