Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Radio
article thumbnail

The Enduring Significance of Broadcast Media: Why TV and Radio Remain Essential for PR Professionals

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In today’s digital age, where streaming platforms and online media dominate the landscape, it’s essential not to overlook traditional broadcast media’s enduring relevance and significance, such as television and radio. The numbers for radio are impressive!

Radio 74
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Molly Boigon, Tech and Innovation Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

Before joining AN, I covered the Haredi (ultra-Orthodox Jewish) communities of New York. My first jobs after college were in radio production (both news and entertainment), and I eventually became a radio reporter at WGBH in Boston covering education in 2018. What story or stories are you most proud of?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter’s Alex Jones Problem Goes Beyond PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

” He then rubbed salt in the wound by giving a rare interview to Sean Hannity’s radio program. And giving Hannity the sit-down didn’t exactly endear @jack to the dozens of journalists who’ve been clamoring for an interview with him. This is what serves the public conversation best.”

Twitter 136
article thumbnail

Twitter’s Alex Jones Problem Goes Beyond PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

” He then rubbed salt in the wound by giving a rare interview to Sean Hannity’s radio program. And giving Hannity the sit-down didn’t exactly endear @jack to the dozens of journalists who’ve been clamoring for an interview with him. This is what serves the public conversation best.”

Twitter 120
article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Michael White Lansons

Norton's Notes

I have been interviewing PR practitioners from all over the world as part of my interview series called 20:20 Vision. The concept of these interviews is that I ask each practitioner 20 questions about themselves and they give us a brief glimpse into their working lives and what makes them tick.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Bibi Hilton

Cision

The PR landscape is constantly changing, which means agencies and communicators need to adapt and stay flexible to keep up. In this interview, she discusses the agency’s emphasis on measurable results, the recent Kraft Heinz Company account win and why it’s important to have experience in a variety of PR specialties.

Hotels 120
article thumbnail

PR for Psychotherapists

Mora Communications

Advertising can be effective but it can also be costly and unpredictable. It is this credibility and validation that creates trust with new patients who have read your articles or seen you interviewed on a topic that affected them. In this way, you are able to establish yourself through the media vs. through advertising or commercials.

Radio 40