Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 142
article thumbnail

Meet the first Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

Innovative learning design, a supportive community, and content from industry leading practitioners and teachers have provided Socially Mobile students with networks and strategic skills to step up in their careers. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Lewis Williams. Lewis Williams.

Mobile 116
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Wadds Inc.

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 94
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. I covered everything from town politics, police, fire, education, town budgets, and local happenings in the community. Women in Transportation 2022: Trailblazers in trucking.

Meeting 60
article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

What does it take to really crush sales quotas in 2022? In a recent interview on “ The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love ” Barbara Rozgonyi talked about 2022 sales success strategies for business development reps [BDRs], account executives, professional service firms, startups, and small businesses. Sales is changing. Over to you.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

In This Competitive Job Market, Your Company Needs an Integrated Employee Value Proposition

Stern + Associates

According to a 2022 study by ADP , seven out of every ten workers have contemplated a major career pivot this year – leaving leaders around the world struggling with “the great Re (-signation, -set, -negotiation, -think)” as well as its cousin “quiet quitting.”

Employee 113