Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Employee
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Year of the employee. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee. But it’s employee retention and engagement that will take priority. Slow decline of social media.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

2016 – A Year in Traditional Media

Shift Communications

Each member of the team has a particular hit that they are extremely proud of purely based on the fact that good old creativity, industriousness and smarts resulted in a hit that wowed the client and broke through. The story generated millions of positive news impressions for the brand and this truly special employee.”. Take a look….

Print 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

For PR Agencies, Does Cannes Really Matter?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity – the Oscars of the advertising business – was held last week, and apparently it was a big disappointment for the public relations industry, which won fewer awards than in previous years. But 2016 turned out differently. I wouldn’t necessarily have known that, for two reasons.

Agency 120
article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Forward-thinking organisations are using new technologies as a means of listening and engaging with employees. Social leaders use platforms and technology to build relationships externally with employees, customers and other stakeholders. In the shift to data driven programmes there’s a danger that we lose sight of creativity.

article thumbnail

Our PR Holiday Wish List

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Those considered part of an organization’s DNA more readily engage employee participation, make for better stories and inherently have more media appeal. Intrepid PR types can develop good, creative story pitches but often you need more than hard and soft news to keep your client’s name in lights. Clients with just causes.

Pitching 120
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future!

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public. .