Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Side note: I don’t think “Agility” existed as it does today until 2015. In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Most of these come from registering for one-off gated content like white papers and webinars – these assets are expensive to create and promote.

SEO 135
article thumbnail

Study: Effective Content Marketing Has One Element

Sword and the Script

It was the 5 th annual B2B Content Marketing Survey which conjured up that memory – from perhaps a more frightening part of my mind. Marketers who put their content marketing strategy to pen and ink, were twice as likely to consider their organization effective – 60% to 32%. Rhythm and ROI.

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. In addition, many are predicting the marketing developments we witnessed in 2014 will continue: 1. Wishful thinking? I hope not.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. David Berkowitz , Founder, Serial Marketers .

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Is Content Marketing Better than Advertising?

Sword and the Script

billion in ad spend waste in 2015, according to a new report.”. billion in ad spend waste in 2015, according to a new report.”. As a result, the refrain “content marketing is better than advertising” is bounced around the marketing echo chamber. That’s how businesses build communities. balance scales.”

article thumbnail

B2B Solved the Biggest Content Marketing Challenge Yesterday

Sword and the Script

Content marketing surveys consistently demonstrate the biggest barrier facing marketer is feeding the content monster. Those in the content trenches, know exactly what this feels like: We are never done. In essence, B2B marketers solved their biggest problem yesterday. Solves for content distribution.

article thumbnail

Recap: 9 Top Takeaways from New Media Expo (#NMX) 2015

Cision

Content that includes compelling images get 94 percent more total views than content without it. 4) To survive the future, we must go back to what has worked in the past: caring and community. Get Pat Flynn’s past, present and future principles of building strong communities here. Click here to tweet this! ).

Media 120