Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

How Well Did Social Shake-Up 2015 Stir Up Social?

Cision

Social Media Today’s Social Shake-Up 2015 Conference took place from June 9-10 in Atlanta, GA. With more than 500 attendees, social discussion peaked on day one, driving higher levels of discussion than the PR Measurement Conference, but not quite as much buzz as Social Media Marketing World. How did it compare to other events?

article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

‘Tis the season when brands release heart-warming Christmas videos and marketing bloggers write about the best holiday gift ideas , new year’s resolutions and marketing trends for 2015. Big data will allow us to measure everything—and as a result, nothing, if we don’t carefully select the metrics important to our business.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Ringing in the New Year with #PRStudChat’s January 21st Discussion: PR Wishes & Best Practices

Deirdre Breakenridge

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015, at 8:30 p.m. ET, PR professionals, students and educators will join together for a special chat session focused on “PR Wishes and Best Practices” for the industry in 2015. Resolution 1 : I will find new ways to leverage the power of data in 2015. Advice please? Best practices?

Community 150
article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Why Your Marketing Team Shouldn’t Lead Community Outreach Efforts

prTini

While this varies from company to company, I think a brand has to be really careful if its community outreach lives within the marketing department. But should we big-hearted consumers trust at face value that our dollars are being spent as virtuously as we’re led to believe by a marketing campaign? Is it the CMO? Does it fall on HR?

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. This means PR pros will need to figure out how to have their clients mentioned in these outlets and learn how to measure their success.”. PR grows more in demand.

Marketing 215