Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Media Relations Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Media relations is thriving

Stephen Waddington

Media relations remains an important part of the execution of a public relations campaign alongside paid, shared and owned media. Much of the modern public relations business grew up out of media relations and publicity, rooted in storytelling and editorial engagement.

article thumbnail

Earned Media: 3 PR Studies Quantifying the Impact of Media Relations on Sales [UML]

Sword and the Script

1) Earned media is sales enablement. A tech PR firm recently published a study that showed promising effects media relations can have on the sales cycle for B2B marketing organizations. Full report: The Role of Media Relations in the Sales Cycle by ARPR (reg. Be smart about it.

Study 144
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

The Difference Between PR and Media Relations + Other Links You Might Have Missed (The Weekly Cocktail)

prTini

. 30 Little-Known Features of the Social Media Sites You Use Every Day. 25 Ways to Tighten Your Writing. Why Public Relations and Media Relations Don’t Mean the Same Thing Anymore. Brand Anonymity is Dead: Meet Community Manager 2.0. TBT: Three Can’t-Miss Video Campaigns from Summer 2014.

article thumbnail

5 Unique Ways to Score Media Coverage

Cision

Consider making your pitch rhyme, writing a limerick or even setting it to music to give your pitch that extra “wow” factor. Become a prominent figure in your community. Make a name for yourself by getting involved in not only your community, but in your industry as well. Read the free tip sheet today! Try something new.

Media 120
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

I believe when people write predictions, they aren’t just saying what they think will happen but revealing a reflection of sorts. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2014: Focusing on a Few 2014 Content Marketing Predictions.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Jordyn Grzelewski, Autos & Business Reporter at The Detroit News

Bianchi Biz Blog

The industry is undergoing one of its most significant evolutions in history, so we are producing lots of coverage about what that means in terms of new vehicles , investments, and profits, but also how this transition stands to affect consumers as well as the workers and communities that power the industry. I worked there for about 4.5

Meeting 95