Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Social Media for Consumer vs. B2B: Three Fundamental Differences

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Jason Sprenger, President & Founder, Game Changer Communications . As with any other tactic in our PR arsenal, social media can help us make waves for our clients. In B2C social media, you see a lot of product and brand-oriented calls to action. Calls to Action. More on that in a future post.

B2B 150
article thumbnail

Social Media for Consumer vs. B2B: Three Fundamental Differences

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Jason Sprenger, President & Founder, Game Changer Communications . As with any other tactic in our PR arsenal, social media can help us make waves for our clients. In B2C social media, you see a lot of product and brand-oriented calls to action. Calls to Action. More on that in a future post.

B2B 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More on PR2020: social media activism, internal comms resurgence, storytelling and professionalism

Stephen Waddington

Thank you to everyone who sent me feedback on my essay on the future of PR via email or social media. There were some clear misses in my original essay: social media activism, internal communications, storytelling and professionalism in PR. Social media activism is only possible because brands don’t listen.

article thumbnail

Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s International Women’s Day 2012 Campaign

Waxing UnLyrical

One of the most fun projects I’ve worked on recently was Oxfam America’s (OA) International Women’s Day (IWD) 2012 campaign. Since OA already has a robust social media presence, our task was not to add to its social media plan, but to supplement it via blogger outreach. The project.

article thumbnail

Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg

Deirdre Breakenridge

What sets theSkimm apart is first, our voice – meant to sound like your friend sitting next to you, telling you what you need to know for your day – and second, the community that has grown around theSkimm — who help us grow every day. How are you using social media to promote your Skimm’bassadors program?

article thumbnail

Earned Media: 3 PR Studies Quantifying the Impact of Media Relations on Sales [UML]

Sword and the Script

How to Generate Media Referenceable B2B Customers with a Blog. 2) Earned media can drive sales. There are other studies that have shown a more direct correlation between earned media on sales. This highlights the “behind the scenes” role played here by online community activity.”.

Study 139
article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

With the tremendous growth of social media in recent years, the PR landscape is continuously evolving and causing public relations professionals to adapt to the 24/7/365 news cycle we now work in as well as the instant, viral nature in which news breaks and spreads.