article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

PR practitioners can meet potential new contacts and clients via web–based video-conference platforms such as Skype and Zoom. Open up communication further. Employees might have suggestions for how to protect their work spaces from coronavirus, so PR leaders should keep those lines of communication open. Show empathy.

Employee 187
article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. I know there is only so much time in a day, but some of your best time can be spent helping your colleagues who write books or do research for the PR industry.

Skype 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Letter from London: hold bad news for Monday

Stephen Waddington

Zencastr is a cloud based alternative that provides a Skype-like service for recording interviews. Here’s the presentation deck and write up. Community is a much abused term in modern media but I’m grateful to everyone who engages with my blog via email and social media. Anchor does a similar job in the cloud.

Skype 61
article thumbnail

25 Free Digital Marketing Tools for Nonprofits

Waxing UnLyrical

Skype : Similar to Zoom, this video/phone conferencing platform allows free video conference one-to-one and free unlimited audio conferences for groups. The Skype emojis are the best in the business and a good reason to use this platform all by themselves. Community Building and Social Media Hacks. year for the premium version.

article thumbnail

The Relationships You Must Commit to for Content Marketing Success

Cision

Although creators only make up 1%, they are a vocal and vital part of your industry’s community. What would happen to your marketing, Andy asked, if you met with like-minded, noncompetitive marketers once per month via Skype, Slack, etc. What are you writing that we can collaborate on? What are you doing to be more productive?

article thumbnail

Communication at the Speed of Technology

Waxing UnLyrical

Unquestionably, the technology these tools make available help me be more productive and allow me to get things done much quicker than the days when I had to pick up the phone and make a call every single time or had to write, print and mail a physical letter or contract, but do they always make it more effective?

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Build Client Partnerships

Solo PR Pro

We adopt our clients’ preferred communication channels. That means we’ve hashed out client projects on Hipchat and What’sApp, Basecamp and Podio, Skype and GChat, texting and Facetime. When they were preparing to launch a new downtown circulator, we suggested an event with the local Yelp community as part of the initial promotion.

Skype 77